- Selina Kyle: Question: what if I see something I wanna take and it belonged to someone else?
- Commissioner Gordon: You would be arrested.
- Selina Kyle: But what if I want it more than the person who has it?
- Commissioner Gordon: It's still illegal.
- Selina Kyle: That doesn't follow. No, I want it more, sir, do you understand me?
- Damian Wayne: Say someones does something that irks me, and I decide to remove his spine.
- Commissioner Gordon: Th-that's actually murder, one of...the worst crimes of all. So also illegal.
- Damian Wayne: Huh.
Some people love to shut down people who talk about trans and intersex issues by saying that they’re “only 1% of the population” and thus can be ignored since they “aren’t statistically significant enough.”
By that logic, we can now systematically ignore:
- The entire state of Rhode Island
- Anyone who makes over $500,000 a year
- Pacific Islanders